The Three Lions made it a perfect 8-for-8 in European Championship qualifying so far, with a 2-0 victory over Group E second-place team Switzerland. In the process, England is now guaranteed to top the group, having already qualified for France after Saturday's win over San Marino.
Liverpool players Nathaniel Clyne and James Milner both started the match, with the latter going the full 90. Clyne was subbed off after 68 minutes to make way for Everton defender John Stones. Former Liverpool players Jonjo Shelvey and Raheem Sterling also featured.
Both goals came in the second half, with Tottenham's Harry Kane bagging the first, and some other guy breaking England's all-time scoring record with a penalty in the 84th minute.
England finishes out their qualification efforts in October with a home match against Estonia and then away to Lithuania.
Elsewhere in European qualfiying, Martin Skrtel and Slovakia kept pace in their efforts with a scoreless draw to Ukraine. Slovakia currently stand second in Group C, two points behind Spain and three ahead of Ukraine.
And finally, Roberto Firmino came on for Brazil at halftime, en route to an easy 4-1 win over the U.S.A.
Congratulations Liverpool faithful, you've officially made it through another international break, and with no injuries!
- Henderson and Lallana Remain Doubtful for Manchester United Clash
- Crewe Coach Certain Liverpool Loanee Harry Wilson Has What it Takes to Succeed
- Liverpool FC Transfer Rumours: Reds Race Arsenal for Next Fabregas
- Clyne: "We Have to Be at Their Throats"
- Can's Assist Helps Germany Past Scotland, And LFC Yutes Feature For England