RB LEIPZIG VS LIVERPOOL
| Tuesday, February 16th |
Champions League |
Red Bull Puskas Arena
8PM BST/3PM EST
- Take the juice from one bottle of Ol’ Janx Spirit.
- Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V — Oh, that Santraginean seawater! Oh, those Santraginean fish!
- Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
- Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
- Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet and mystic.
- Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
- Sprinkle Zamphuor.
- Add an olive.
- Drink... but... very carefully...
(Repeat steps 1-9 as necessary)
PREVIEW & VIEWING OPTIONS
Full Preview: RB Leipzig vs. Liverpool
Television: BT Sport 2 (UK); CBS All Access (USA); Optus Sport (Australia); DAZN* (Canada); SONY TEN 1 (India); No Coverage (Malaysia); SuperSport Football Plus Nigeria (Nigeria); No Coverage (Singapore); SuperSport Premier League (South Africa); other listings at LiveSoccerTV
Starting XI Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Klostermann; Adams, Sabitzer, Kampl, Angelino; Nkunku, Haidara, Olmo
Bench Martinez, Henrichs, Konate, Halstenberg, Orban, Sorloth, Hartmann, Hwang, Kluivert, Poulsen
Starting XI Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Jones, Thiago; Mané, Salah, Firmino
Bench Adrian, Kelleher, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Davies, R. Williams, Phillips, Cain, Clarkson, N. Williams
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you haven’t already, sign up for an SB Nation account and join the conversation on The Liverpool Offside, where we’ll have full coverage of every Liverpool match this season, breaking news, opinion, and tactical discussion.
*Liverpool Offside has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Liverpool Offside may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.