Liverpool 1 Origi 86’, Wolves 2 Sherman 1’, Costa 41’
- PRE-MATCH: Just win. Come on.
- Goal Sherman 1’- That didn’t take long. Liverpool concede in the first minute of play on a free kick. It takes me one minute to start regretting all of the life choices that have led me to this moment.
- Hélder Costa, slicing through our defenders like this is amateur hour, and very nearly scores Wolves their second. How embarrassing.
- Which of these teams is in the Championship?
- Goal Costa 41’ - Costa gets his goal, this time from a corner. That is some genuinely dreadful defending. Yikes.
- HALFTIME: Just end already.
- Oh good, this game is back on. And Klopp is being forced to play Coutinho.
- How do you guys feel about basketball? Is that a fun sport to follow? Or rugby maybe? Tennis? Just contemplating my options.
- It’s the 60th minute, and Liverpool have managed their first shot on target. Huzzah!
- GOAL! Origi 86’ - Liverpool get one back in the 86th minute thanks to Origi. The best that could be hoped for here is a draw and a replay.
- FINAL THOUGHT: January isn’t over yet. We still have one more game against Chelsea on Tuesday. Heaven help us all.
We'll be back shortly to take an in-depth look at everything that happened in today's game with the full recap. Until then, let us know your take on the ups and downs of the match in the comments, and if you haven't already, join the community on the Liverpool Offside, where we'll have full coverage and lively in-game discussion for every match this season.