1) Divock Origi, Emre Can, and Philippe Coutinho are all carrying slight knocks. Do any of them make the squad tomorrow?
2) Which important Liverpool player goes down with an injury at the Lane?
3) Sadio Mané has had a hugely impressive start to his Liverpool career. Does that rich vein of form continue against Spurs?
4) Does Sturridge start? And will he once again be shuttled out wide?
5) Has Joel Matip officially displaced Ragnar Klavan at the back?
Bonus: Away to Spurs was the first match of the Jürgen Klopp era. What has been your favorite "Klopp-ism" so far and why?