Travel should be minimal for both legs.
deadlydirk_killerkuyt: Now, eagerly looking forward to the Balkan Boys monopoly night at the lovrens’.
campion: Brazilians vs. Balkans game night! Laser tag? Catch phrase?
Nerf: LAZAR TAG
richest player in the worldPre or Post tax fraud/evasion case?
Adam Lallana: more like BAEwatch, amirite?
Someone really needs to think about starting to compile a supercut of Klopp saying "cool". Would be an overwhelming task if you tried to do it 3 years from now.
Sometimes it seems like every teenager with a pair of cleats and a pulse is a starlet. We gotta come up with more specific language to describe the yutes so I know how worked up to get about these things. Missing out on a main sequence starlet is worse than losing a t tauri starlet, but not as bad as failing to sign a neutron starlet. Jay Spearing: red dwarf starlet. Emre Can: supergiant starlet, etc.
If I love this guy any harder, my heart will explode.
But he keeps saying such exquisitely adorable things that it is inevitable that one day I will die of reading a quote.
— Farce of Nature
Elizabeth: I keep forgetting Sterling exists. This is my momentary reminder, and I’ll forget again until Sunday.
Agent moyes: I think of him every time I see one of those T-Rex gif
I just met the new lady working at my local shop, because I swung by to pick up more beer to help me through this difficult time.
"How are you?" she said.
"I’m OK," I said, "but I have football-related depression."
"Oh, no! Who’s your team?"
"Liverpool, we just lost a cup final."
She stared into the distance momentarily, a darkness forming in her eyes, and then she said "I’m Liverpool, too, but my husband’s Man City."
I am so sorry, shop lady. Stay strong. Your cause is just, and you’ll never walk alone.
Elizabeth: The Dejan / Lazar friendship is one of my stealth favourites. And I love way too much that Lovren was like OMG HI.
Khaine: Dejan is totally getting Grujic a custom Balkan Boys leather jacket
Gif of the Week
An oldie but a goodie. (via jeremy.wyenberg)
- Total commenters: 191
- Total comments: 2100
- Welcome to any delurkers this week, plus our guest Dortmund fans. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- CornerKick had a bunch of thoughts on Salah and Pjanic, Antoine Griezmann, James Milner, and the hope that everything would come together for Liverpool today.
- Scousanthropus wants to know if the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City spending gazillions this summer will impact Klopp's transfer options.
- Mukul00 wonders if Liverpool might be missing Steven Gerrard in the side.
- RedSugarSexMagic wonders if Berahino might be a good option in the summer.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?