What a farce. Liverpool put themselves firmly in control with a 3-1 lead in the second half courtesy of an Emre Can thunderbolt, but contrived to surrender the advantage, and eventually all three points, against a gritty and determined Bournemouth side who always sensed they might be able to get at Liverpool’s soft underbelly. Add in a dash of possible injury for Sadio Mané, and it’s a disappointing afternoon all around.
Now let us know how you saw it. Hitting the thumbs up button is a vote to move the player up the list—or to help keep them on top. Hitting thumbs down is a vote to push that player closer to the bottom. It's half man of the match poll and half power ranking, and we want to use it to find out who you think played well after each Liverpool match and, at the other end, who you'd maybe like to see given the next game off.
At the end of the month we'll go through the results of the month's polls and vote The Liverpool Offside’s player of the month and, come next May, those monthly results will help to determine your TLO player of the season for 2016-17.
In This Stream
More From The Liverpool Offside
- Trent-Alexander-Arnold Is The Focus Of A Black History Month Feature Showing Representation Matters
- Liverpool U18s and U23s Complete Clean Sweep Of Wins On Saturday
- Jurgen Klopp Dismisses Speculation About Michael Edwards’ Departure
- I’m Feeling Confident At The Moment: Mohamed Salah
- Caoimhin Kelleher on Liverpool’s Front Three: “They Are Just Unstoppable”
- Sadio Mané “Very Proud” To Score 100 Premier League Goals