1) Divock Origi has been in stellar form since coming on as an emergency sub against Sunderland. Will he make it 6-in-6 against Everton? (And get some sweet revenge against Funes Mori?)
2) "The Friendly Derby?" is famous for having the most red cards of any fixture in the Premier League era. Will anyone see red in this rendition, and if so, who?
3) The last 4 Merseyside Derbies at Goodison Park have ended in a draw. Will there be a winner on Monday night? (Not so sneaky prediction question).
4) Will any injured Reds make a comeback against Everton?
5) When will Klopp make his first sub, and who will it be?
Bonus: Liverpool-Everton is The Merseyside Derby, but the Tranmere Rovers, located on the other side of the River Mersey, would technically be considered a Merseyside derby. Do you have any other favorite overlooked rivalries?