1) Will Liverpool, you know, finally start winning again?
2) How many changes will there be from Sunday's line-up?
3) Klopp only used one sub (out of necessity) on Sunday. How many will he use against Middlesbrough?
4) Roberto Firmino has zero goals and zero assists to his name in the last four matches after bagging 3 of each in the previous five. Is this the game where Firmino gets his groove back?
5) Will there be any surprise inclusions in the starting XI, and if so, who will it be?
Bonus: Middlesbrough play at Riverside Stadium, so named because of its location near the River Tees. What's your favorite sporting venue that is commonly associated with a nearby water source?