1) So far, Liverpool have struggled to click without Adam Lallana in the side, scoring only twice in 3 matches where he hasn't featured. How many goals will we score against Sunderland without our midfield dynamo?
2) Speaking of goals: Sadio Mané currently leads the pack with 6 league goals, with our Brazilian duo of Roberto Firmino and Philippe Coutinho with 5 a piece, and make-shift leftback James Milner with 4. Who leads the team in goals after today?
3) Will beach balls factor into today's contest?
4) When Lallana returns, it's likely that either Gini Wijnaldum or Emre Can will be returning to the bench. Who will make the strongest claim for that third midfield spot, and why?
5) Will Liverpool keep a second consecutive clean sheet?
Bonus: In honor of Steven Gerrard's retirement, what's your favorite Captain Fantastic memory that doesn't rhyme with "shmistanbul?"