1) Will Gini Wijnaldum make a return to the starting line-up, or will Can keep his spot?
2) Did anyone do enough against Spurs on Tuesday night to deserve a run out against Palace?
3) Coutinho, Milner, and Mané all lead the club with 4 league goals, with Lallana and Firmino close behind with 3. Who will lead the club in goals after the match?
4) Who is the first sub and in what minute?
5) What minute will Christian Benteke score his inevitable goal against us?
Bonus: Watching Alan Pardew throw a tantrum after Liverpool's 10-man, come-from-behind win last season was almost as enjoyable as the result itself. What's your favorite moment of sports schadenfreude?