1) Jurgen Klopp wants to win silverware. Does that mean sticking with a tried and true back line of Nathaniel Clyne, Dejan Lovren, Mamadou Sakho, and Alberto Moreno?
2) Has Joe Allen and his luscious hair earned a start? Things to consider: the possibility for amazing headers.
3) Bobby Firm was subbed early on Saturday, so will he start or come off the bench?
4) What do the rest of the attacking options look like?
5) Can Liverpool win away at Stoke on a rainy Tuesday night? (It's actually only supposed to rain lightly around noon, but the sentiment remains.)
Bonus: Everyone is "meh" about the League Cup until they win it, then they love it. Do you think England needs a second domestic cup competition? Why or why not?