The Cheryshev Valuation sounds most like:
- a new Tom Clancy book
- an upcoming TV series from ABC about a forensic accountant who helps the FBI solve crimes, and which will be cancelled after 4 episodes
- something important from Statistical Physics II that you can’t recall because you binge-watched Sense8, overslept and missed class
- a mysterious concept that will explain why LFC don’t sign a DM or LB before the window closes
Plus his name is Adama Traore Diarra
Now, I’m not a superstitious person, but in the pantheon of disappointing Liverpool player names, that’s a pretty ominous one. At least it’s not El-Hadji Traore Diarra I guess.
Luis Suarez Dentist: Well does this mean we can have Turan on loan till January instead?
LiverRed: Question is how long it would take before we are linked with Turan again.
G-Loff: Now that I have two sources that have mentioned him, I can definitively say that there is talk of Turan going to Liverpool.
There’s no time to fuss about with your bike; get on a plane to Madrid immediately, Ian.
latortillablanca: shit, dude, i've supported glen through it all, but you can’t help but feel a bit giddy at the prospect of firmino coming on against him in the second half, amirite?
Tras: You’re more right than Steven Wright, Billy Wright, Mr. Right, and Orville and Wilbur Wright, all wrapped up in a right sandwich.
Johnny Luken: Looking forward to seeing Liverpool but Stoke away is just dreadful and is there a more nauseating sight than a Charlie Adam celebrating?
max-o: two charlie adams celebrating
I’m positively thrilnered about this thilnering development. But also kind of surprised it didn’t go to Skrtel since he’s taken the armband before under Rodgers and seems a nailed-on starter. So while I think it’s a solid choice mostly I wanted the excuse to say variations on thrilner.
- Welcome to delurkers this week. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- If you like Cards Against Humanity, I put together a Liverpool themed expansion pack.
- poorscouserbobby is putting together season predictions of a different sort.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?