According to reports out of France, Paris Saint-Germain left back Lucas Digne is due to make a decision whether he will join Liverpool soon.
That's very thoughtful of the young fullback. Given the choice, I'd join Liverpool too. However, according to The Echo no official offer, or even approach for the player has been made by the Reds.
So, we have a player the Reds don't seem particularly interested in, who doesn't meet a position of greatest need (seriously, does he play DM?), but the rumors continue to circulate.
Certainly, Alberto Moreno and Jose Enrique leave a little something to be desired from our left backs, but there's still a great deal of hope for the former, and the latter is still technically at the club. However, the club seems to have wrapped up their shopping for the summer, instead preferring to turn their attention to selling last season's surplus strikers.
Stay tuned for more, probably.
- Ings Believes His Role at Liverpool Will Be to Stretch Defences
- Henderson Has Taken to the Captain’s Role "Very Well"
- Liverpool Defender Reportedly Close to Completing Norwich City Loan Move
- Rank the Performances: Liverpool’s Best and Worst of the Pre-Season Tour
- Nivea Find Suitable Sterling Replacements for LFC Advertisements