Great, I’ll bet Rodgers ends up playing him at RB.
Surely now we qualify for the free sandwich from Soton
I can't wait to see how many goals he scores against Norwich
Ed: This is news that I like.
nihil in moderato : let’s not get too carried away
Ronaldinho: If you can’t score goals in a team with Coutinho and Firmino in midfield then you won’t score goals in any team
maninblack: If you can’t score goals with Phil and Bobby on the pitch then you’re probably Fred
Stick to your guns, Villa.
Please, oh, please, stick to your bonkers £32.5M guns.
Liberecak: I think I can see how this one plays out.
/unfollows Sterling on Instagram.
Big_Ben: Unfollows Enrique on Instagram
Just cause I can’t take his pictures anymore :p
Jamie Carragher (via Twitter): Saw Nathaniel Clyne at St Mary's last season after a game & told him to sign for Lfc, he took the advice! I'm on the transfer committee now.
Carra, what a knob
ITStheGP: According to that tweet, he does appear to open doors.
So glad they’re protecting the sanctity of the archetypal mediocre English footballer
- Total comments: 2644
- Total recs (lenient or otherwise): 8468
- Total green comments: 543
- Welcome to delurkers Justin1987, BoyceROYJenkins, ScottfromPeekskill. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- Reminder that Liverpool tickets go on sale for members starting July 6!
- Golko wonders what if Liverpool doesn't sell Raheem Sterling?
- BythebeardofAlonso queried about strikers.
- poorscouserbobby is feelin' the #BRin vibe.
- Mr Sanchez wants to know what's left to do in Liverpool's summer business.
- winds shared a Daniel Agger interview in which he talks in more detail about his time at LFC, including his communication issues with Brendan Rodgers.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?