I like this article.
Now can we go buy their fucking scout team?
Liverpool sign relatively unknown RB from Portugal - lacks ambition
Liverpool sign Clyne for $15 million - overpaying for PL proven
Sometimes you just can’t win
Looks like the disagreements have been . . .
. . . all stitched up.
Chief Ralphie the Red: Yeah a fan caught a pic of [Brendan Rodgers] outside the Sistene Chapel. I think we’re signing Michelangelo.
LFCPhiladelphia: Very much in keeping with the policy of looking for players with high ceilings.
Johnny Luken: Coates could have gotten decent minutes this season, as the 3rd CB….
Agent moyes: Coates would have racked up the appearances this season
Aidy Ward: "Robbie Fowler is a knob."
Bunch of good art history jokes here.
Suarez thought everything was so great for him with Champions League trophies and the like. He couldn’t have known he’d be missing out on a chance to further torment Norwich.
- Total commenters: 187
- Total comments: 1482
- Total recs (lenient or otherwise): 4070
- Total green comments: 268
- Welcome to delurker lfc spartan. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- miroslavcloser wants to know where this idea that Raheem Sterling can't kick the ball comes from.
- jaketdd59 is wondering which British news sources are legit.
- mr_tie had shared an odd court case re: player contracts, negligence, and career-ending injuries.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?