1) So many centre backs returning from injury; who actually starts in Brendan Rodgers' back three?
2) Which spritely wingers-or-fullbacks-who-knows-anymore round out the defense-or-midfield-or-whatever?
3) Is Steven Gerrard officially in a super sub role now or will he start?
4) Which attacking options start the match and who comes off the bench?
5) How many and when does Brendan Rodgers use his substitutions?
Bonus: If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?