1) It can only be Martin Skrtel and Dejan Lovren at the back, yes?
2) Jürgen Klopp likes wee Joe Allen. Will the diminutive Welshman get the start, or will Lucas Leiva be back from his yellow card vacation?
3) With Philippe Coutinho unlikely to find himself in the line up, who of Adam Lallana, Roberto Firmino, and Jordon Ibe will be in Klopp's starting eleven?
4) Is Christian Benteke fated to ride the pine pony in the wake of Daniel Sturridge's midweek brace?
5) Who scores the first goal?
Bonus: Newcastle is named after a new castle that was built by William the Conqueror's son in 1080. What's your favourite place name that's more of a factual description or literal definition than an actual name? (e.g. United States of America, United Kingdom, etc. but befitting of the fun of a bonus question.)