what if you were into hypotheticals though
Petsen2: Yes Aidy, you’re a saint.
hey let's be judicious about how we use that term
Sakho and Markoalavic hug rec
latortillablanca: so exactly what rodgers came in saying, and yet so, so much more believable. maybe i just like germans?
Liverpool62: Maybe you just believe him because of the league championships, trophies and European success his style of pressing has already brought.
Well, I’m not happy with the circumstances that made Eva Carneiro lose her job, José.
José Mourinho Joins Gary Neville in Rallying Against Excitement
Milner shakes his head in agreement
— Agent Moyes
From now on, instead of agent Aidy Ward, I move that we call him Super Agent Aidy Ward.
Super Agent Aidy Ward: Making moves his clients will regret since 2015.
— Chief Ralphie the Red
Actually I think our Coutinho problem is a team problem. He’s still under incredible pressure to do magic every game because no one else is scoring. You can see he’s forcing it. Get Studge back, Benteke contributing, maybe Lallana and Milner with a goal or two, and I think we’ll see a more free-flowing Coutinho.
As a student in Liverpool, the feeling around the city has undeniably changed.
I went to the FC Sion game – one of Rodgers’ last, and it had to be one of the most depressingly quiet nights in Anfield. The highlight was actually the away fans and their incessant and boisterous chanting. A few meek repetitions of ‘Liiiiiiiverpool, Liiiiiverpool’ was all the home fans could muster. I would put money on it being absolutely pumping this evening. Thanks for cheering up all these beautiful people Jurgen.
Klopp isn’t an idiotAnd if you think he is, you cannot say.
- Total commenters: 213
- Total comments: 2491
- Total recs (lenient or otherwise): 4797
- Total green comments: 323
- Welcome to any delurkers this week. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- lwcreasy posted some player grades from the Rubin Kazan match.
- jeremy.wyenberg thinks Jürgen Klopp looks like his grandfather.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?
More from The Liverpool Offside
- Liverpool 1, Southampton 1: Late Equalizer Cancels Out Benteke Header
- Liverpool 1, Southampton 1: Man of the Match
- Liverpool 1, Southampton 1: First Thoughts
- Watch: Christian Benteke's Thunderous Header Gives Liverpool a Late Lead vs. Southampton
- Liverpool vs. Southampton: Ways to Watch, Streaming, Lineups, and Live Premier League Coverage