1) Any reason for Brendan Rodgers to switch from a back three of Emre Can, Martin Skrtel, and Mamadou Sakho?
2) Steven Gerrard: somewhere upfront-ish or closer to proper midfield?
3) Who makes way in midfield for the captain?
4) Will Daniel Sturridge make a substitute appearance? (Sub-question: how great is it to be able to ask questions about Daniel Sturridge?!)
5) How many substitutions will Rodgers use?
Bonus: The Earls Cadogan are the main landlords of leased properties in the Chelsea neighbourhood. Cadogan means "glory in battle" in Welsh and Sir Cadogan, the fictional knight appearing in Hogwarts paintings in the Harry Potter series, rides a fat little (victory?) pony. Whether these omens portend an away win for Liverpool remain to be seen, so tonight we ask ourselves: who is your favourite minor character in the Harry Potter books?