1) Martin Skrtel, Dejan Lovren, and Mamadou Sakho. You can only pick two.
2) With Jordan Henderson and Philippe Coutinho available, what's happening in that crowded midfield?
3) Does the young and sprightly Raheem Sterling get a rest after playing a million minutes mid-week against Middlesbrough?
4) Will Brendan Rodgers risk Daniel Sturridge? If so, does he start or does he make an appearance from the bench?
5) In a match up famous for the "red mist", will we see a corresponding red card?
Bonus: Everton are affectionately known as The Toffees by their supporters, based on warring 19th century confectioners trying to establish a monopoly on selling their toffees to match-going fans. If you are a consumer of sugar, what's your favourite kind of candy?