1) Will we get to see Brad Jones and his hair for the first time since pre-season?
2) Will someone youth-y pair with Kolo Toure, or will we see Toure paired with Mamadou Sakho or Dejan Lovren?
3) Haha midfield what??? Kids, maybe?
4) What does the attacking contingent look like?
5) How many substitutions does Brendan Rodgers use?
Bonus: Maritime explorer Captain James Cook was born in Marton, which is in present-day Middlesbrough. Cook was responsible for the first recorded contact by Europeans with the Hawaiian Islands, which he took it upon himself to name the Sandwich Islands in honour of John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich. Montagu is, of course, the namesake of the delightful foodstuff, and so tonight we ask: what is your favourite kind of sandwich?
Bonus 2: Our very own Nerf also lives in Middlesbrough. In his honour, what's your favourite punk song/performer/group/whatever?