Well that was a fun way to spend the early morning/afternoon/evening/whatever hours, wasn't it? Preseason for Liverpool is now officially over, but for two other Premier League sides, there's the Community Shield left. Arsenal took the FA Cup over Hull City and Manchester City narrowly beat Liverpool to the Premier League title, and they'll now compete for the honor of taking the David Moyes Memorial Trophy at Wembley. This is always somewhere between a friendly and a competitive match, and we should see something almost competitive for portions of the match. As usual, just hope for goals.
Check out ESPNFC's live scores page for other matches the rest of the day, and LiveSoccerTV, which has a schedule along with live and repeat viewings on offer through legal providers. Check your local listings and the LiveSoccer schedule page to catch up, and feel free to talk about any and all of it below. Reminder that links to illegal streaming sites will be removed immediately and repeat offenders will be banned.
- Liverpool 4, Borussia Dortmund 0: Liverpool Impressive in Preseason Finale
- Liverpool v. Borussia Dortmund: Preview, Ways to Watch, and Live Coverage
- Joe Allen Looking Forward to "Exciting Year"
- Vermaelen Transfer Rules Out Barcelona as Potential Agger Destination
- Markovic Fitness in Doubt for Season Opener Against Southampton