What kind of moron says stuff like that a few days before he’s meant to face a guy like Suarez?
They have to win to have a chance at progression and he basically does the team talk for the opposition.
The guys a fool. And not just your run of the mill fool either because when it comes to foolishness he’s definitely in that world class category.
Suarez doesn't have to prove himself to be World Class
World Class has to prove itself to be Suarez class.
— Luis Suarez Dentist
Nerf: Paul Konchesky
flashred: are we talking about blind fullbacks now?
I haven't seen much of him, but I say Blind's worth a shot in the dark.
CincyLPoolReds4ever: His potential is in the 80’s
Nebhamoo: Well that doesnt help us very much because the 80's arent for another 66 years
R2D_2: Look, this is a long term project. I’m sick and tired of all this short-termism among fans these days.
Dele Alli will be a decent player and loyal Red for years to come, often reliably coming off the bench to give the old head Jordan Henderson a well deserved rest when we’re 4-0 up in the final 70 mins. He’ll also be a blast on youtube and and LFCTv.
But his grandkid, Dele Alli Liverbird Awesomeness III, now he’ll be a legend...
Someone has a right sense of humor for the opening day fixture
Trying to be charitable here...
But perhaps by saying "make enough physical contact" Wilkins really means "generally try to be within 15 feet of the guy". Because that might have helped a little.
MENNONATE: Why don't any of my comments ever end up here?
Ed: In this case, because you didn’t comment this week.
Gif of the Week
Not a gif, but it got 76 recs and you want to see it again anyway. (via Lucasinho)
- Total commenters: 161
- Total comments: 3574
- Total recs (lenient or otherwise): 2567
- Total green comments: 167
- Welcome back to DJ-Chutfield after an extended absence! Apologies if I missed any delurkers!
- Cakeboss369 wants to know who you think the second best player on the team is.
- I put together two guides for anyone who might be thinking about visiting Anfield this season:
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Buying Liverpool Tickets But Were Afraid to Ask: A Foreigner's Approach
- You've Got Your Tickets, Now Plan the Rest of Your Trip!, which you should also comment on if you've already been to Liverpool and have thoughts to share with your fellow fans.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?