1) Will Mamadou Sakho be brought in to counter the aerial threat of Andy Carroll and/or due to any potential lasting injury to Daniel Agger?
2) Jordan Henderson and Joe Allen, or Jordan Henderson or Joe Allen?
3) Does Philippe Coutinho get a rest?
4) Do either of Victor Moses or Luis Alberto make the bench?
5) Final score?
Bonus: Upton Park is also known as the Boleyn Ground owing to its being built on grounds that have a tenuous connection to Anne Boleyn, second wife of Henry VIII. Contrary to popular belief, Henry VIII only had six wives rather than eight, and of the six, only* two were executed by ol' Hank. For the history buffs, who is your favourite English monarch in history?
* "Only" is a relative term here, obviously.