1) It has to be Martin Skrtel and Dejan Lovren, right?
2) Was wee Joe Allen used as a substitute on Sunday so that he could be used as a starter in this match?
3) Who comprises the diminutive group of attacking midfielders and/or wingers who will (hopefully!) assist in the goal scoring?
4) Will there be a dubious refereeing call, and if so what will it be?
5) Which will be higher: the cumulative scoreline or the number of substitutions Brendan Rodgers uses?
Bonus: If you could choose one player to sign immediately from Real Madrid without having to worry about transfer fees, wage packets, or cup tied-ness, who would it be and why?