1) Simon Mignolet or Brad Jones between the sticks?
2) So many centre back questions: Should fragile Daniel Agger be starting?
Does Sebastian Coates make an appearance on the bench? Nope, 'cause he's injured. Does Kolo Toure approve of sitting out and getting some rest before Saturday? Will Andre Wisdom be the man of the hour? Is Martin Skrtel really still injured or "injured"?
3) Do Lucas and Steven Gerrard get a mid-week reprieve to sit in the stands and be fantastic curmudgeons?
4) Does Fabio Borini get the start or does he have a cameo from the bench in the second half?
5) Just how seriously should we be taking the League Cup, on a scale of 1 to "It gets us into Europe, duh"?
Bonus: In honour of the visitors from Nottingham, the finest video in all the land.
(Video by glpsmj)
This may or may not be the ring tone on my phone.