1) Is this the week we see Agger/Sakho???
2) Does Lucas come back into the midfield? If so, at whose expense?
3) What permutation of non-Suarez attacking options do you want to see up front?
4) How can Suarez possibly follow up Wednesday's performance?
5) Substitutions: we've had a few, but then again, too few to mention. Does Rodgers use all three subs or does he do it his way?
Bonus: no question tonight, just a video clip. I've been waiting all season for this moment.
Also, last chance to participate in Premier League Predictions Week 15!