1) Any changes to the back four?
2) Who marks Branislav Ivanovic on set pieces? (Points lost if you say Luis Suarez.)
3) Does Rodgers stick with the tried and true Lucas-Allen-Henderson midfield? (Lulenson??)
4) Does Raheem Sterling start again? If not, who takes his place?
5) Will Luis Suarez resume his goal scoring?
Bonus: The Battle of Stamford Bridge took place in Yorkshire (not London) in 1066 and saw King Harold Godwinson and his English army defeat an incursion of Norwegian Vikings. Sadly for Harold, he himself was defeated a few weeks later at the Battle of Hastings when William the Conqueror and his Norman invaders showed up to stake their deciding claim on England. The battle was recorded for posterity on the Bayeux Tapestry, a favourite of meme lovers the world over.