1) Assuming Brendan Rodgers will make an eleventh hour decision about whether or not Jon Flanagan is fit, who starts at left back if Flanno doesn't make the starting eleven?
2) Based on your answer to #1, what's going on at centre back?
3) Who joins Suarez up front as an attacker?
4) How many substitutions does Brendan Rodgers use?
5) Both league matches against City last season ended 2-2. What will be the final score tomorrow?
Bonus: the Twelve Days of Christmas officially begin on December 25th, so please enjoy this Canadian classic. This is a wholly accurate depiction of the holiday in the great white north.
- Interested in joining a Liverpool-centric book club? Check out aj.joven.7's Well RED - A TLO Literary Discussion Group!
- Don't forget to get in your Premier League Predictions - Week 18!