* It looks as if we've agreed on the contract terms for West Ham midfielder and Israeli National team captain, Yossi Benayoun. All we need now is for the Hammers to accept our latest transfer fee offer, which is believed to be around £5m, but apparently, West Ham want £6m for him.
* Apparently Gabriel Paletta will be loaned out to Levante for the next year. The deal will not include a clause for a permanent move since Rafa seems to be in love with the kid. I, for one, don't know why, as I have never been impressed with his defensive efforts. Of course, citing an article that spells Paletta's name wrong and refers to Anfield as Banfield gives this rumor little credibility.
* The 2005 CL final, pitting AC Milan and LFC, was voted as the second greatest match ever. Not surprising. If we could only say the same about the 2007 final, but we can't.
* Xabi Alonso has given former Fulham coach Chris Coleman the nod to bring his old club, Real Sociedad, back to La Liga. Class words from a class player about a class coach.
* Finally, if you want a good laugh, read this. You gotta love Toffees fans. Jagielka a better signing then Torres? Oh my. Poor, poor lad, I'm afraid a psychiatric evaluation might be in order. What's next, Tim Cahill better than Steven Gerrard?