* The 'final' plans for the new stadium could be revealed as early as tomorrow and will definitely be revealed by July 25th, when they have to be in the hands of the city council planners. The initial capacity will be around 60k with the capability of increasing it to the high 70ks. Stanley Park, the location of the new stadium, is about a thousand feet from Anfield.
* Rafa praised Jermaine Pennant for his performance against Wrexham and assuaged any fears of his exit. JP is the man and will only get better. In that article, Benitez also talks about how we might not need as many fresh faces as we have a plethora of young talent. I concur. With Besian Idrizaj, Adam Hammill, Harry Kewell, and Gonzo, I don't know if we truly need to sign a big name left winger, only if it's Pedersen or Quaresma do I think we'll get an upgrade at that spot.
* With nobody truly knowing what the hell is going on with the Tevez to Man U deal, until anything official is done, Craig Bellamy is still a member of the Liverpool Football Club. Of course, other teams have expressed interest, but West Ham is the only one who seems willing to pay our valuation of Craig B. What's interesting is, with the sales of Bells, Cisse, Luis Garcia, Anthony LeTallec, and possibly Harry Kewell and Mark Gonzales, we could very likely profit from the transfer market despite paying a ton of loot on Torres and a couple of other players.
* Speaking of El Nino, he pledged his allegiance to the club once more, saying he will stay for the six seasons he signed for. He also added that it wasn't about the money, but we knew that already, that was made clear when he didn't sign with Man U nor Chelsea.
* Rick Parry sounds off on loan deals. Sounds to me like he's jumping on Rafa's B squad campaign.
* Titi Camara is apparently not experienced enough to become the next president of the Guinea Football Association. Let me see, 16 years as a professional including stints at Liverpool, West Ham, and Marseille is not experienced enough? I'm sure the guy who actually wins the job will be someone who has never played but is really good at attending functions and increasing his own bank account.
* Finally, the Quaresma talk is not going away. Apparently though, Porto will not be giving him up for less than £20m. That article makes some interesting points about the Portuguese winger, most notably his lack of size and his past troubles, especially his inability to adapt at Barca. We won't pay £20m for him, I know that much.