* For a player that 'nobody wants', Robbie Fowler sure is getting a lot of attention. First off, St. Mirren aren't interested. Uh, okay. Second, a move to the MLS is not in the works. No big surprise there. And finally, though it looks as if Sydney FC is the front runner, Fowler plans to make a stop in UAE on his way back from Australia. Cardiff, Leicester, and Port Vale are all also still in the picture as well.
* If you haven't heard by now, the Socceroos are about to find themselves Down Under real soon after being embarrassed by Iraq yesterday in the Asian Cup, 3-1. Yeah, that's Iraq, the country that's being torn apart by war. Aussie coach Graham Arnold had nothing but love for his team following the loss and revealed that there would be 'major' changes for their final match, a must-win versus Thailand.
* Apparently, we have renewed our interest in Roma winger Mancini. Not sure why since we have Babel and Benayoun now. Looks like we're just being used as leverage in contract negotiations though.
* Adam Hammill is a man on a mission, and that mission is apparently to tear up the Championship. You have been forewarned.
* Finally, Barbara Streisand loves to improve the image of Americans around the world. This time, while putting on a concert in Manchester, amidst some comments about black pudding and Cumberland sausage, she did a rendition of 'You'll never walk alone.' Brilliant.