Well if you told me you were Downing
I would not lend a hand
I hate the away kit already.
I've never gotten attached to a Center-Half before
Never fell into the Agger Captain-lovefest, never swore allegiance to the Dread Pirate Squirtle.
Please consider this my official swoon: I LOVE THE LION OF LIVERPOOL!
The real disaster brewing in this season
is that for years to come when some level-headed fellow tells us that we’re out of the title race we’ll always be able to point to this insane streak and hope against rationality that it will be repeatable.
The ad on the bottom of the page on my mobile reads:
“Optimism = healthy. Worry less, get sick less.”
Umm, have you heard of ETW, Kaiser Permanente?!
— sonny badger
I PUT MY LFC SHIRT ON AT 2-2, I’M GIVING MYSELF SOME CREDIT
So glad Kompany didn't miss the game...
— Professor Ch@os
BUT WHY CAN'T WE BEAT ANYONE AHEAD OF US?! #ETW
I really liked the part where we won.
— Amelia L
Well, all those people who said Liverpool won't finish 4th
They were probably right.
Come on, Feel the Moyes
He’s taking Fergie’s boys
And going down, down down
Down, down, down...
Gifs of the Week
- Total commenters: 238
- Total comments: 4376
- Total recs (lenient or otherwise): 4935
- Total green comments: 267
- Welcome to delurkers oldmantom, MvO, SCSM, fktesla, ndarcy822, dzaidyo, and AGazillionEfforts. Apologies if I missed anyone!
- Geoff Twentyman wants to know about your favourite LFC home kits of all time.
- I don't normally link to old posts, but for those who missed it last night I asked what has this season meant to you as a Liverpool fan in the overnight open thread.
If it's not on this list, what was your favourite comment (not made by you!) this week?