1) After Martin Skrtel's master class against Manchester United, does he earn a start against Swansea?
2) Victor Moses: in the starting eleven or does he make an appearance from the bench?
3) We asked this late last week, but in case you didn't get a chance to respond: which of the new boys, if any, see playing time?
4) This fixture ended in a 0-0 draw last November. Can Daniel Sturridge make it an even four for four in the goals department?
5) On a scale of one to bone crushing, how worried are you about Jonjo Shelvey's proclivity for rash tackles?
Bonus: As discussed earlier this week, all-rounder Simon Mignolet has a degree in Political Science and speaks five languages. In an alternate universe where Liverpool's players are not footballers, what type of education would they pursue and/or what occupations would they hold?